[Geany] New Plugin: SVNdiff - show a diff between working copy and svn

Frank Lanitz linux at xxxxx
Tue Oct 23 11:55:30 UTC 2007

Hi Tim,

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 22:35:28 +0200
Tim Tassonis <timtas at cubic.ch> wrote:

> Thanks again, works for me. Sorry to bother you, but I found another
> tiny little issue: If I have a file in a non-UTF-8 characterset
> (iso-8859-1 for example), you set the resulting diff to utf-8,
> breaking my Umlauts(äöü), as "svn diff" in this case will output the
> data in iso-8859-1.

I've commit a small update to svn (r1968) and hope, that it fix the
problem. Please give any feedback.

Frank

P.S. Big thanks to Enrico for a patch to might solve the problem.