[Geany] New Plugin: SVNdiff - show a diff between working copy and svn

Frank Lanitz linux at xxxxx
Thu Oct 18 16:40:03 UTC 2007

Hi Tim,

Sorry for my delay.

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 22:35:28 +0200
Tim Tassonis <timtas at cubic.ch> wrote:

> Sorry to bother you, but I found another
> tiny little issue: If I have a file in a non-UTF-8 characterset
> (iso-8859-1 for example), you set the resulting diff to utf-8,
> breaking my Umlauts(äöü), as "svn diff" in this case will output the
> data in iso-8859-1.

Right now it's encoded with the encoding, you set for new file inside
preferences dialog ( Preferences -> Files -> New files -> Default
enconding (new file) )

I'm not sure, what I can do to improve the behavior but I'm
promising to try my very best.

> But of course you are right if you think I should maybe start
> switching my projects to UTF-8.....

Yes, I do......

Frank