[Geany] autocomplete.conf is not working for me

kib2 kib2 at xxxxx
Thu Oct 18 12:06:12 UTC 2007

Enrico Tröger a écrit :
> It is.
>> Here it is :
>>
>>  >Cut here------------------
>> [Default]
>> name=K.Christophe
>>
>> [Python]
>> ifp=if %cursor%:\npass
>>  >Cut here------------------
> The file itself looks fine at least there doesn't seem to be any syntax
> errors. But you never defined a auto completion for "for". So when you
> try to autocomplete "for" you should also define it as an auto
> completion.
> You can only auto complete these words which you have defined in the
> auto completion file. So, instead of trying it with "for", try it with
> "name" and it might work.

Hi Enrico,

did you really think I've made such a mistake ? It could happen but...
Before I simplify my autocomplete.conf file, I've tried with 'for', and
all the others.

With the modified one, I just got nothing with 'name' of 'ifp'.

> Regards,
> Enrico
Cheers,
Kib.