[Geany] New Plugin: SVNdiff - show a diff between working copy and svn

Frank Lanitz linux at xxxxx
Mon Oct 15 18:34:01 UTC 2007

Hi tim, hi list,

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:41:19 +0200
Tim Tassonis <timtas at cubic.ch> wrote:

> I think it would be great to first save any unsaved changes before
> doing the svn diff. Not that saving it myself beforehand is a big
> issue, but compile/execute in geany does this and so the user
> expierience is more consistent (which is an issue...).

Should be changed with svn r1947. I thought it's better to don't save
because of a possible lost of some changes. But you are 100% true and
it were only a few lines of code missing to do it ;D

Frank