[Geany] New Plugin: SVNdiff - show a diff between working copy and svn

Tim Tassonis timtas at xxxxx
Mon Oct 15 09:41:19 UTC 2007

Hi Frank

Frank Lanitz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With svn r1944 there is a new plugin to create and show a diff
> between working copy of a file and the version from inside svn. Just
> have a try and give any feedback ;).

Very cool indeed!

A minor question: The plugin only compares the saved file to svn. If
there are any unsaved changes, they are ignored.

I think it would be great to first save any unsaved changes before doing
the svn diff. Not that saving it myself beforehand is a big issue, but
compile/execute in geany does this and so the user expierience is more
consistent (which is an issue...).

Bye and thanks
Tim