[Geany] insert date bug?

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Mon Oct 8 05:08:09 UTC 2007

When I insert date, it often gets inserted in a location other than my
current cursor position. For example, I create a new file, I type a
few lines, then insert date, and it goes in at the beginning of the
file instead of the current cursor location.

Is anyone else experiencing this? It only happens when I use the
keyboard shortcut. It works fine if using the menu with the mouse.

Incidentally, I can't easily get to it using Alt-E E and then some
other key following that. It has no special menu item hotkey assigned
to it.

Thanks,
---John