[Geany] colorscheme utility

Dominic Hopf ("dmaphy") dmaphy_damastasif at xxxxx
Tue Jul 24 18:36:52 UTC 2007

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 18:32:08 +0200, John Gabriele <jmg3000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 7/24/07, Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks, works fine now :) Colour schemes look great, too (although on
>> my LCD monitor the shades of green scheme was a bit too dark, but I
>> expect it's fine on a brighter monitor).
>
> Yeah, it's hard to get those just right. I was just fiddling with them
> again, actually. Everyone's monitor is different.
>
> If you come up with a good colorscheme of your own that you like and
> would like it included, send it my way (that goes for anyone, not only
> Nick).
>
> ---John

I like this script and the color schemes, although the shades of green
themes
are too dark for me too. There is one thing i am missing: Variables in PHP
are not
colored...