[Geany] colorscheme utility

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Tue Jul 24 19:49:19 UTC 2007

On 7/24/07, Dominic Hopf (dmaphy) <dmaphy_damastasif at gmx.net> wrote:

> I like this script and the color schemes, although the shades of green
> themes
> are too dark for me too. There is one thing i am missing: Variables in PHP
> are not
> colored...

Yeah. For the current crop of colorschemes, I've got identifiers set
to be colored the same as the default foreground. I mostly use Python,
and so much stuff gets rendered as "identifier", that it looked like
too much if you have a different color set for it, so I just used
foreground.

You could change the ``'_identifier_'   :
colors['foo']['some_color'],`` lines (replacing <some_color> with your
own choice) to assign a different color.

Eventually, this utility might provide a way to easily (with the GUI)
create your own custom colorschemes. Currently it doesn't.

---John