[Geany] small usability suggestion

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Thu Jul 19 19:19:17 UTC 2007

On 7/19/07, Lee Underwood <leeu at cfl.rr.com> wrote:

> Thanks, John. Now I understand. So when I see someone talking about features in the current SVN, I can know that, once it is deemed stable, the updated version will be "released", right?

Generally, the folks running the show wait until a number of features
have been added, and have had time to be tested a bit before making a
release.

What's in svn is generally plenty stable though. At least, that's what
I've found. Various factors can keep a release from happening. Maybe
someone's waiting to add a pet feature, or docs just need to be
updated, or maybe translation work has to be finished up (I don't know
anything about that though).

---John