[Geany] Advanced Syntax Highlighting

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Jan 31 16:04:42 UTC 2007

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:39:50 +0000, Timm Preetz <timm at preetz.us> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> First of all: Thanks for the Geany, which has become my favourite
> editor for all kind of stuff :)
>
> There is only one thing that could be improved which I am actually
> thinking about, and I talked to a lot of "editor-developers".
>
> Actually I found no way to set the colours for syntax highlighting or
> even specify which parts should be highlighted.
I'm not quite sure what you mean, but you can set the colours for
syntax highlighting in Geany. Unfortunately, there is no GUI part yet
but you can change the colours by hand in the configuration files for
every filetype.
For details please have a look at
the documentation[1] or ask here.

[1] http://geany.uvena.de/manual/ch04.html