[Geany] A couple of bugs / features

Mark Knoop mpknoop at xxxxx
Tue Jan 30 16:05:15 UTC 2007

> > 1. The commandline option --line doesn't seem to work for me when
> > using an already running instance of geany. Also, even when opening
> Oops. Fixed in SVN r1227.

This still isn't working for me (SVN r1233). Just to clarify:

$ geany /path/to/file --line 5 &
** INFO: debug mode built in (can't be disabled)
** INFO: GTK+ 2.10.8, GLib 2.12.9
** INFO: /path/to/file : None (UTF-8)

This works fine, opening a new instance and moving the cursor to line 5.

$ geany /path/to/file --line 10
** INFO: debug mode built in (can't be disabled)
** INFO: using running instance of Geany

Doesn't move cursor to line 10.

I'm not sure how to debug this any further - let me know if you need
more details.

--
Mark Knoop