[Geany] Feature request : Javascript filetype

Jean-Philippe skateinmars at xxxxx
Sun Jan 14 02:22:19 UTC 2007

(I think responding to the mailing-list should be more convenient than
on the request tracker page)
Hello, thanks for adding the javascript filetype to geany.

The syntax highlighting works fine.

The symbol list indeed is buggy, in my test files some varables
definitions are considered as functions, some functions are strangely
recognized, they are displayed in the symbol list as : function.foo.bar
where foo is a function wich is sometimes recognized and sometimes not,
and bar another function wich is not related to foo.

The autocompletion seems to work with this buggy symbol list, as they
display "function.foo.bar" as we type function.
Autocompletion for construction like function or if/else and for/while
loops would be nice.

Anyway, thanks for this great improvement :)