[Geany] Patch: pref_editor_allow_dnd

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sat Jan 13 20:57:24 UTC 2007

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 23:14:59 -0600, "Jeff Pohlmeyer"
<yetanothergeek at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

> Here is a patch that adds an option to disable drag-and-drop in the
> editor. Setting "pref_editor_allow_dnd=false" will disable dnd.
> The default setting (true) should still behave as always.
Great, thanks a lot. This closes a longstanding feature request [1],
thank you.

I just applied your patch in SVN r1182 with a small change: I renamed
the option from pref_editor_allow_dnd to pref_editor_disable_dnd and
set the default value to FALSE because I think it is easier to
understand in this way.

[1]
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1538281&group_id=153444&atid=787794