[Geany] Dealing with unknown command line options

Michal Kurgan michal.kurgan at xxxxx
Fri Dec 21 16:20:02 UTC 2007

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:30:45 +0100
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> > Better use "gtk_init_check" to not force termination or
> [ ... ]
> So the only possibility we have (AFAIK) is to manually parse the
> commandline options(maybe with popt) but I don't want to add this.

Then use "gtk_get_option_group" and "g_option_context_parse".
It is used in other gtk and gnome application to connect application specific
and standard gtk options. Look at the sources for examples (ie. evince[1] ).

> Regards,
> Enrico

[1] Look for main function only and non-gnome parts
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/evince/trunk/shell/main.c?revision=2746&view=markup

--
Michal Kurgan