[Geany] Translation inactive when using Geany through Zero Install

MilkaJinka fullofdaylight at xxxxx
Wed Dec 12 20:17:21 UTC 2007

I had indeed just downloaded the nightly archive in order to make it
available through Zero Install, but now I think I'll get the code
directly from the SVN to test the fix.

MilkaJinka