[Geany] Translation inactive when using Geany through Zero Install

MilkaJinka fullofdaylight at xxxxx
Wed Dec 12 22:33:11 UTC 2007

It works! To test it, just run:
$ 0launch http://konstelacioj.info/0install/feeds/geany.xml

and choose the stability "Developer" into the interface's preferences.
I've updated the icon too. Happy testing!

MilkaJinka