[Geany] Translation inactive when using Geany through Zero Install

MilkaJinka fullofdaylight at xxxxx
Wed Dec 12 17:18:45 UTC 2007

I've made a Zero Install feed of Geany 0.12, which is available at this
download the archive from there).

I've compiled Geany the standard way, in a local folder, then compressed
it into a tar.bz2 archive. But when I run it the messages are
untranslated (except for the parts coming from GTK, such as "Open",
"Save", etc). I can't see from where it comes, since in other Zero
Install apps with exactly the same structure in the cache, like
Inkscape, the messages are translated as usual.

Sinc I don't know if it comes from Zero Install or Geany I've posted
into both mailing-lists.

Any idea?

Thanks,

MilkaJinka