[Geany] Problem running Python with Geany for Windows

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu Aug 16 15:06:53 UTC 2007

On 08/16/2007 01:03:58 AM, Gnipper wrote:
> I can't get Geany to execute a Python program under Windows. I have
> installed the full Geany Windows version 0.11 with the included GTK
> runtime. When I try and execute a python script, I get the
> following:-
>
> Process failed (Failed to execute helper program (No such file or
> directory)
> Failed to execute the terminal program
>
> The terminal command is set to the following in tools-preferences
>
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
>
> Any thoughts on what's wrong here?

I'm not sure. What's the execute command set to - see Build->Set
Includes & Arguments (when a python document is open).

On my system it's: python "%f"

Maybe python isn't in your $PATH?

Regards,
Nick