[Geany] Compiler output interpretation - Hack patch included

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Wed Aug 15 16:07:21 UTC 2007

On 08/15/2007 01:42:16 PM, Jon Senior wrote:
> OK. I managed to claw together enough C to produce the following
> patch. It works for me and should (a priori - untested) have no
> knock-on effects. It's probably the most elegant solution and if I
> would be inclined towards a more generic regexp solution. I presume
> that GTK+ provides such a library somewhere.

It doesn't, but we could probably use Scintilla's or Tagmanager's
(CTags') regex engine.

> Patch attached. Apply it to msgwindow.c. Tested against the 0.11
> release.

Thanks, but I didn't apply it because it was too ugly. I've added a
similar solution to SVN but haven't tested it - could you test it
please?

Regards,
Nick