[Geany] plugin api

Jeff Pohlmeyer yetanothergeek at xxxxx
Thu Aug 2 23:18:28 UTC 2007

On 8/2/07, Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
> > How does this look for starters:
> >
> > sci_end_undo_action
> > [...]
> > sci_find_bracematch

> These look fine. I'll add a scintilla_send_message() pointer to the API
> so any uncommon messages can still be sent or wrapped locally by the
> plugin.

OK, here is a patch that adds the functions I listed.

BTW, the struct sci_funcs is starting to look to me like it might be an
easy place for a bug to slip in if one of the initializers somehow gets
out of order - I wonder if it might be a good idea to use explicit (named)
initializers here, like:

static ScintillaFuncs sci_funcs = {
  set_text: &sci_set_text,
  find_bracematch: &sci_find_bracematch
};

 - Jeff

P.S.
 Again, I didn't bump the API version, but I guess you can do that when you
 do the scintilla_send_message() thing.