[Geany] 'Persistent undo'...

Yura Semashko yurand2 at xxxxx
Fri Apr 27 19:46:15 UTC 2007

On Пятніца 27 Красавік 2007 19:40, Enrico Tröger wrote:

> And where is the problem with e.g. subversion and configuration files?
> I have a complete /etc directory under version control with SVN on a
> server and it justs works fine.
One thing that always annoy me with subversion, when I search some text I get
double result with files in ".svn" directory. Now I am happy with git. Geany
gently give me terminal to run it from.

p.s Queston about VTE. Can I setup geany to give VTE focus when I move mouse
to it instead of clicking? I write terminal command to edited file quite
often.

Best regards,
Yura Semashko