[Geany] a review of Geany

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu Apr 26 11:32:58 UTC 2007

On 04/24/2007 07:46:45 PM, Mateusz Mucha wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've written a review of Geany and published it at
> http://www.ubuntunews.info/geany-perfect-programming-ide
> Please drop me an e-mail (or comment the article) if you'd like to add
> or correct something.

Thanks for the review, I think it's a good introduction to Geany and
covers the main features.

One question:
"Geany can load files from the last session. Unfortunately, it doesn't
remember where the cursor was within the file or which parts of code
were folded."

Fold points are not remembered, but the cursor position should be
restored for each document when restarting Geany - or is there a
problem with that?

I didn't notice any other issues ;-)

Regards,
Nick