[Geany] Nested classes in Symbols tab, goto line cl option

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Tue Oct 3 15:24:39 UTC 2006

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 11:18:22 +0200, "Mikhail Savitsky"
<mikhail.savitsky at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Mikhail,

> 2. It would be nice to have a command-line option for positioning on
> a line in the opened file. For instance, I am using ipython, and if I
> specify geany as its editor, it would automatically take me to the
> line with error. This is true for practically all cases when geany is
> set as a default editor for some other tool.
Done in r863. There is a new command line option --line (short -l) to
specify a line where to goto after loading the file.

This works for the first file specified on the command line, other
files specified on the command line will be opened with the cursor at
the beginning of the first line.