[Geany] Geany on NetBSD

Aaron Bader sparked at xxxxx
Wed May 3 04:25:05 UTC 2006

Hello all:

I was giving Geany a try on my NetBSD machines. It compiled and ran on
both an Athlon XP and my Alpha on the first try with no warnings - good
job on the portability!

The trouble came with actually using it. The editor window shows up
black on black, and when highlighting anything it stays black.

As far as I can tell, everything else works perfectly - the scratch
pad, symbol browser, even the text inside the window is
being written correctly as you can see an effect with line numbers
after a click and drag.

I doubt Scintilla is the issue as SciTE works on both machines. I
suspect something simple but subtle and I'm uncertain where to start
looking.

Oh, and for reference, both machines have GTK+/Glib 2.8.16.

--

Public Key: http://sparked.zadzmo.org/