[Geany] segfault

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu Aug 17 20:08:42 UTC 2006

On 15/08/06 13:29:26, Mikhail Savitsky wrote:
> Hi Enrico,
>
> I did try with clean and also by pulling the r714 into a new
> directory, and
> I also had -g, and yet this was all I've got. I shall try again one
> of these
> days - pretty busy right now...

A backtrace might still be useful for us to see when you have time.

Also perhaps the segfault only happens with a certain configuration or
when loading the first session file - could you send us this if
possible and ~/.geany/geany.conf.

I committed r714 - I've been double checking the changes in this
commit, but I haven't found anything wrong, and I can't reproduce the
segfault on Fedora 3/GTK 2.6.8 or Fedora 5/GTK 2.10.1.

If anyone else has experienced a segfault on startup with SVN r714 or
later (run 'svn info' in the geany directory to check revision no.)
please let us know, especially if you're running GTK 2.8.20.

Regards,
Nick