[Geany] Quick auto-complete question

Kevin Ellwood kellwood at xxxxx
Wed Aug 16 15:29:46 UTC 2006

Hi All

I have been using geany for about a year and I love it.  I decided to use it for a bigger project and I also decided that auto-completion could be useful to me. Up until now, I essentailly ignored it.   However, now that I am trying to use it, I can't seem to get it to work.  If I type something like "GPtr" it offers a list of possible completions, the first of which is "GPtrArray" and I would like to select/accept it.  Reading the keybindings in the help seems to idicate that I should type <ctrl>SPACE to accept it.  Nothing happens.

So, how do I accept a word from the list offered by geany?

I am running the 0.8 release in gnome.

Thanks
Kev