[Geany] segfault with "convert tabs to space"

Pierre pierre.php at xxxxx
Fri Aug 11 17:40:31 UTC 2006

Hello,

On 8/11/06, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 17:24:40 +0200, Pierre <pierre.php at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > On 8/11/06, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> > > I can't reproduce it. Can you send the file gzipped?
> >
> > Sure, please see the attachment.
> I still can't reproduce it but the next text (after replacing the
> tabulator characters) was missing a trailing '\0' character. I guess
> this was the error. Can you try the current SVN version?

The problem is still here. It may occur only on 64bits platform (again :).

I took a closer look to the doc, it seems that one char (or a serie of
"invible" chars) is the cause of the crash. If I replace them
manually, everything went fine. I will give it a try later tonight or
during the weekend.

Regards,
--Pierre