[Geany] segfault with "convert tabs to space"

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Fri Aug 11 17:36:19 UTC 2006

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 17:24:40 +0200, Pierre <pierre.php at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On 8/11/06, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> > On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 01:11:27 +0200, Pierre <pierre.php at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Using current SVN I get a reproducible segfault with the "convert
> > > tabs to space" command using a XML file (see the attachement). I
> > > use it on my amd64 station (ubuntu).
> > >
> > > Please find as attachment the backtrace and the file to reproduce
> > > the segfault.
> > I can't reproduce it. Can you send the file gzipped?
>
> Sure, please see the attachment.
I still can't reproduce it but the next text (after replacing the
tabulator characters) was missing a trailing '\0' character. I guess
this was the error. Can you try the current SVN version?