=?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:=20[Geany]=20german=20=E4, =20=FC, =20=F6=20displayed=20wrong?=

Thomas Funk t.funk at xxxxx
Sun Dec 25 21:56:55 UTC 2005

Hi Frank,

no I am not using UTF-8, cause I have had some problems with this encoding. Therefore I am using ISO-8859-15 now.

Ok, but what can I do that the characters saved correctly in the documents? It's very unbeautiful for me, cause with this problem it's nearly impossible to use geany in my environment :( . But I want it! Geany is so pretty fast and it would be a good replacement for these heavy editors like kate or IDEs like kdevelop.

Best Regards,

Thomas