[Geany-i18n] Translation error for Italian (it)

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Mon May 18 15:06:33 UTC 2015

Am 2015-05-18 16:59, schrieb Andrea Stacchiotti:
> I'm sorry, should have included it in the prev. email:
>
> $ geany -V
> geany 1.24.1 (generato il Aug 16 2014 conGTK 2.24.24, GLib 2.41.2)
>                                                                   ^
> likely needs a space here
>
> running on Fedora 21.
>
> The strange thing is that the line we are like talking about (line 2379
> of it.po) have been updated on 2014-06-12 according to git.

This si really strange as at least the string metioned by Felipe seems
  be correct prior the release and should be part of it. Will dig a
littel
deeper tonight. Can you maybe do a screenshot of it?

cheers,
Frank