[Geany-i18n] Translation error for Italian (it)

Andrea Stacchiotti andrea_stacchiotti at xxxxx
Mon May 18 14:59:13 UTC 2015

I'm sorry, should have included it in the prev. email:

$ geany -V
geany 1.24.1 (generato il Aug 16 2014 conGTK 2.24.24, GLib 2.41.2)
                                                                  ^
likely needs a space here

running on Fedora 21.

The strange thing is that the line we are like talking about (line 2379
of it.po) have been updated on 2014-06-12 according to git.

Thank for your answers,
Andrea