[Geany-i18n] String freeze for Geany 1.22

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Mon Jun 4 06:25:22 UTC 2012

Am 03.06.2012 18:59, schrieb Enrico Tröger:

>>> I just built Geany on ArchLinux from the official PKGBUILD and the
>>> Pos and Style strings are not included in the statusbar. This is
>>> obvious, because Geany is not built with debug support by the
>>> ArchLinux PKGBUILD.
>>
>>> Sorry, either you are talking about the GIT Geany ArchLinux
>>> package (which is built with debug support because it is the GIT
>>> version) or you made something wrong :(.
>>

>> looks like i all life used git version and not archlinux:) but still
>> better too much translated, then too less. i translated geany from 0,
>> so from translator point of view can say: it's not hard to translate
>> few additional strings.
>
> So it's up to Frank to keep his commit or revert it.
>
> Votes have been made :).
>
> @Frank: in case you don't decide to revert it, you probably should run
> make update-po again to provide up2date message catalogues to the
> translators.

I don't see the point to revert the commit as it might could help
someone to understand what's going (wr)on(g). The po files have already
been updated with d0fe947a6f - at least if I don't mess it up ;)

Cheers,
Frank