[Geany-i18n] String freeze for Geany 1.22

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Jun 3 16:59:37 UTC 2012

>> I just built Geany on ArchLinux from the official PKGBUILD and the
>> Pos and Style strings are not included in the statusbar. This is
>> obvious, because Geany is not built with debug support by the
>> ArchLinux PKGBUILD.
>
>> Sorry, either you are talking about the GIT Geany ArchLinux
>> package (which is built with debug support because it is the GIT
>> version) or you made something wrong :(.
>

> looks like i all life used git version and not archlinux:) but still
> better too much translated, then too less. i translated geany from 0,
> so from translator point of view can say: it's not hard to translate
> few additional strings.

So it's up to Frank to keep his commit or revert it.

Votes have been made :).

@Frank: in case you don't decide to revert it, you probably should run
make update-po again to provide up2date message catalogues to the
translators.