[Geany-i18n] ANN: String freeze for geany-plugins release 0.21 - identical strings added

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu Oct 20 14:58:18 UTC 2011

On 19/10/2011 23:43, Colomban Wendling wrote:
> Le 19/10/2011 22:30, Frank Lanitz a écrit :
>> [...] Also unfortunately we had to change a little number of strings.
>> So please be so kind and double check your translations.
>
> Sorry, but I just added 7 more strings [1] that did already exist but
> wasn't marked as translatable -- shame on me, I know.

I think this is OK and has often been done before. Please correct me if
wrong Frank ;-)

Just before the release I think Frank updates geany.pot anyway so this
shouldn't cause problems if identical strings existed already.