[Geany-i18n] ANN: String freeze for geany-plugins release 0.21 - identical strings added

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Thu Oct 20 16:19:54 UTC 2011

Le 20/10/2011 16:58, Nick Treleaven a écrit :
> On 19/10/2011 23:43, Colomban Wendling wrote:
>> Le 19/10/2011 22:30, Frank Lanitz a écrit :
>>> [...] Also unfortunately we had to change a little number of strings.
>>> So please be so kind and double check your translations.
>>
>> Sorry, but I just added 7 more strings [1] that did already exist but
>> wasn't marked as translatable -- shame on me, I know.
>
> I think this is OK and has often been done before. Please correct me if
> wrong Frank ;-)
>
> Just before the release I think Frank updates geany.pot anyway so this
> shouldn't cause problems if identical strings existed already.

Hum no, you got me wrong: I meant that I added new strings to
translates, but that these strings did already exist in the code but
wasn't marked as translatable... so it really adds 5 new strings to
translate.

Regards,
Colomban