[Geany-i18n] Portuguese translation for Geany Plugins 0.21

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Oct 16 18:44:11 UTC 2011

On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:24:21 +0100
André Glória <gloria.andre at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm attaching the most up to date Portuguese translation.

Thank you very much.

> In the course of this translation I've came across 2 typos in the
> original text:
>
>    1. "Ask before *replaceing* existing Macros" found in line 644 of
> po file. It is present in both geanycfp.c (line 1317) and
> geanymacro.c (line
>    658)
>    2. "re-define that *asuming* that it's not already in use" found
> in line 3106 of po file. It is present in geanymacro.c (line 686)
>
> Don't know if it was made on purpose, so I'm just informing. The POT
> file has greanycfp features both in geanycfp and in geanymacro and
> geanynumberedbookmarks...with some translation overlapping over, at
> least, the "plugin intro" text.

Yes. geanycfp has been splitted into geanymacro and
geanynumberedbookmarks. There was one open point I don't remember at
this point which was missing for removing geanycfp from sources tree.
But thanks that you brought it up. I will get in touch with the
original author. Let's see ;)

> Hope I'm not too late for the release :)

Nope.We diod move the release by one week ;D
--
http://frank.uvena.de/en/