[Geany-i18n] Slovenian translation updated

"Jože Klepec" joze.klepec at xxxxx
Fri Oct 30 21:46:11 UTC 2009

On 29. 10. 2009 19:03, Frank Lanitz wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Some strings are still missing - for instance,
>> Edit>Options>Files(tab)>two selections:
>>           a) "Use fixed encodind when opening non-Unicode files"
>> option. b) plus dependent option below.
>>
>> Maybe even more of them?
>>
> Sorry, I'm afraid I'm not sure what you refering here to. Can you
> please go into more detail?
>
> Thanks,
> Frank

Hi,

updated again.  Details translated, thanks. Now at 100% tran, 0%fuzz,
0%untran.

In menu "Build>Set build options" I  changed a string a bit - added %f,
%d, %e, %p as short explainment as I think it should be (file,
directory, environment, path). It's only in translation and embraced in
(? .... ?) to be found easier later. This also means _partially unsure_
translation / explainment for user, but better level than completely fuzzy.

Jože