[Geany-i18n] pt_PT Translation

André Glória gloria.andre at xxxxx
Sat Oct 17 14:42:50 UTC 2009

Hello,

here's the pt_PT.po file with just 3 fuzzy sentences, but I have not time to
fight them for now...I hope everything is okay with it.

I have to say I'm more comfortable translating only things I use, so I can
see where a sentence is used, its context. Having all the plugins
translations in just one file, makes this task more hard, imho. However, I
can see it much more manageable and makes sense since they all belong to the
one "package", the geany-plugins.

In the end, this way I got all of the plugin translated and not just
one...so it wasn't that bad lol.

Kind Regards,
André