[Geany-i18n] Suggestion to alter description of Transpose action

Peter Scholtens peter.scholtens at xxxxx
Sun Dec 13 13:12:04 UTC 2009

In the original text of the source code it states: "_Transpose Current
Line".

#: ../src/interface.c:495
#: ../src/keybindings.c:270
msgid "_Transpose Current Line"
msgstr "_Verwissel huidige met bovenstaande regel"

I translated this to Dutch into "_Verwissel huidige met bovenstaande
regel" which actually tells *what* is swapped with *what*: I think it
will better describe the actual behaviour.

In the original english text I therefore would suggest "_Transpose
Current Line With One Above". Although the possible misinterpretation is
only 50%, as the user could think it is swapped with the line below the
current one, it makes sense to be as clear as possible.

Peter Scholtens