[Geany-Devel] Smalltalk support in Geany

Snowflake the Pony snowflakethepony at xxxxx
Mon Nov 18 16:34:44 UTC 2019

> Is there some command build commands for Smalltalk?  E.g. a common
> compiler available on major platforms or such, so that we could provide
> a mostly sensible default set of commands.
Most tools that I know of aren't very command-line oriented. The exception is GNU Smalltalk (gst), which is an interpreter. I guess something like this could be useful enough:

gst -f <sourcefile> <args>

Also, I apologize for replying to the wrong email (twice!). I haven't received any other email after this one, so it's the only one I can use to post replies. In any case, I think I'll just drop Hotmail at this point. Sorry, again.