[Geany-Devel] Smalltalk support in Geany

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Sun Nov 17 20:30:08 UTC 2019

Le 16/11/2019 à 22:45, Snowflake the Pony a écrit :
>>I fixed the bits I mentioned and did rudimentary testing that shows it
>>works well.  The lexer is indeed a plain copy of Scintilla's one, so no
>>problem here.  IMO this is fine to go in, and I'll make a PR for review.
>>
>>@Snowflake what credit should I use?  Your name and email as see on this
>>ML, or something else?
>>
>>Cheers,
>>Colomban
>
> Thank you very much! I had freed some time this Sunday to look over
> those issues you mentioned, but you beat me to it. Again, thanks!

No problem.  It's now visible at https://github.com/geany/geany/pull/2399.

Is there some command build commands for Smalltalk?  E.g. a common
compiler available on major platforms or such, so that we could provide
a mostly sensible default set of commands.  If there isn't it's no big
deal, it's just nicer if we configure something useful by default, even
if most users will end up either altering the configuration or plainly
use external tools directly.

Cheers,
Colomban