[Geany-Devel] Smalltalk support in Geany

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Sat Nov 16 18:05:15 UTC 2019

Le 14/11/2019 à 13:17, Colomban Wendling a écrit :
> […]
> * the scintilla/scintilla_changes.patch patch needs updating
> * there seem to be an indentation issue in src/filetypes.c
> * maybe comment_single shouldn't be set to an empty value
>
> I didn't test, but apart from that it looks good (not tested yet).

I fixed the bits I mentioned and did rudimentary testing that shows it
works well.  The lexer is indeed a plain copy of Scintilla's one, so no
problem here.  IMO this is fine to go in, and I'll make a PR for review.

@Snowflake what credit should I use?  Your name and email as see on this
ML, or something else?

Cheers,
Colomban