[Geany-Devel] Building geany on Windows is slow; libgeany

Nick Treleaven ntrel002 at xxxxx
Sat Jan 27 13:00:21 UTC 2018

It's Windows Vista, I don't have a Linux system available. Building
libgeany and geany.exe takes at least a minute with autotools. I
resurrected the Windows makefiles and updated them to build libgeany.dll,
they only take ~2s to do that.

Commit:
https://github.com/ntrel/geany/commit/421affbbc92b66a2a128537c97ddbe0f36be89d1
Branch (contains unrelated work):