[Geany-Devel] Storing per-project settings for plugins

Vasiliy Faronov vfaronov at xxxxx
Thu Feb 16 21:03:25 UTC 2017

Hi Thomas,

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 2:15 PM, Thomas Martitz <kugel at rockbox.org> wrote:
> Geanypy is not actively developed at this time. Let me suggest to give my
> Peasy plugin a
> try, as all the signals should be working there. Peasy is a newer approach
> to support Python (and lua)
> plugins inside Geany.

Thank you for your suggestion. Peasy is interesting and will probably
be indispensable for GTK+3 Geany. But at this time GeanyPy is better
suited for my purposes, as it's more widely packaged and works well
enough for me. The signals are emitted all right; it's just that the
callback doesn't get a GKeyFile argument, but that seems like a minor
nuisance.

--
Vasiliy