[Geany-Devel] [Test] Geany GTK3 Windows binaries for testing

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Fri Mar 25 09:55:50 UTC 2016

On 24/03/16 07:03, Thomas Martitz wrote:
> Am 23.03.2016 um 15:21 schrieb Jiří Techet:
>>
>> Some problems I noticed with the Gtk 3 build:
>> - any file dialog like File->Open, Project->open, File->Save as etc.
>> crashes Geany on my machine
>
> I think I had this happen when one of the post-install scripts (of glib
> iirc) wasn't run when creating the gtk bundle. Some gsetttings-related
> stuff is missing.

As far as I remember, all post-install scripts ran when I built the bundle.
Also, as already noted, maybe the bundle creation script deleted some
necessary files.

I will check this again next week.

Thanks for the hint.