[Geany-Devel] [ANN] Geany 1.27 is out!

Colomban Wendling colomban at xxxxx
Sun Mar 13 14:19:56 UTC 2016

We are happy to announce a new release of Geany!

For a comprehensive list of changes please see:
http://www.geany.org/Documentation/ReleaseNotes

Some highlights:

 * Remove Waf alternative build system.
 * Greatly improve scope completion (Jiří Techet).
 * Show a popup to select the symbol when going to a symbol has several
   options (Jiří Techet).
 * Update Scintilla to version 3.6.3 (including improved support for
   Lua 5.3 and Perl 5.22).
 * Improved symbols for C, C++, C# and D, and added symbols to CUDA.
 * Update built-in PHP symbols completion and calltips.
 * Fix lockup when performing reflow on some input with many
   consecutive spaces.
 * Update translations: de, es, fr, it, ja, kk, lt, nl, pt, ru, sk,
                        zh_CN.

We want to thank all developers, translators and everyone who
contributed to this release with patches, feedback, bug reports and so
on.  Thank you!

As usual, all downloads can be found on
http://www.geany.org/Download/Releases.

- Colomban