[Geany-Devel] Contributing towards Geany Project

sourav punoriyar souravpunplay at xxxxx
Sat Mar 12 08:00:07 UTC 2016

    My name is Sourav Kumar Punoriyar.I have been using Geany from past 8
    months.

    This is my first time , contributing towards any open source. I have
three
    years of experience in Linux Internals , Networking ,Security ,C and x86
    assembly.

    I am pretty excited , and looking forward to test my skills ,creativity
and
    give as much help as i could to this project.

    As i am a newbie please offer me some guidance.

    If more information is required ,please do inform me.

    Thanks and Regards
    Sourav Kumar Punoriyar