[Geany-Devel] I have made some new plugins

Tim Tassonis stuff at xxxxx
Mon Jun 13 03:09:59 UTC 2016

Hi Leif

On 06/12/16 22:57, Leif Persson wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have compiled them for both Linux and Windows and they seem to work as
> intended and I would like to share them with everyone. How do I go about
> to do this?
> Just put the on github? Maybe everyone isn't comfortable with building
> from source themself, especially on Windows?
> Or include them in the Geany plugin collection somehow? I suppose this
> assumes that they are interesting for other people?

They sound interesting to me at least and I would love to try them out.

The plugins project has as Third-Party plugins section, that would
certainly be a good start.

Have you looked at

http://plugins.geany.org/README.html

yet?