[Geany-Devel] Anyone still using makefile.win32 for Windows build?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Jun 12 17:34:08 UTC 2016

On 12/06/16 18:22, Jiří Techet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just a quick question - is anyone still using the Windows build based on
> the makefile.win32 files? If not, maybe they could be removed completely.
> Any objections?

I don't.
Those Makefiles were the first "build system" on Windows before we got
Waf and Msys2 to use autotools. However, this is about 10 years ago and
nowadays autotools work pretty ok on Windows.

IIRC Nick was using them in the past, not sure if this is still true.