[Geany-Devel] pull request on GitHub, to add GeanyHighlightSelectedWords, into Geany Plugins

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sat May 30 01:11:19 UTC 2015

On 2015-05-29 04:45 PM, Matthew Brush wrote:
> [snip]
>
> I was thinking something like this for implementation:
>
> [snip]
>
> - Remove the "Mark All" keybinding. Also make these new indicator types
> not cleared by the "Document->Remove Markers" menu item.

Actually, removing the "Mark All" keybinding probably isn't so good (I
thought it would be pointless at first), as the same "mark all" code
might be able to be re-factored for both manual and automatic
highlighting, and if the user has it set to manual (the default), it
will still be a useful feature to trigger by a keybinding.

I will have to see how hard it is to re-factor the existing "Mark All"
feature to use separate indicator number and clearing code.